About My Yoga
I teach a style of yoga called, Rasa Yoga~ a Bhakti Fusion of Mantra, Mudra, Meditation, Asana, Pranayama and Earth Prayer created and founded by Sianna Sherman. My classes are unique, dynamic and are held inside teachings of the heart. I capture the essence of foundation and our connection to the Earth, moving from posture to posture with a light-hearted and playful approach. For me, the practice of Yoga asana is a Sacred Embodiment, a living moving Prayer from which we can explore the connection to our bodies and truly feel into our present experience. I am currently an Apprentice of Sianna Sherman with whom I travel the globe assisting at trainings, festivals, retreats & workshops. I hold 100’s of contact hours inside the field of Apprenticeship with an International Master Yoga Teacher also known widely as a “Teacher of Teachers.”
I also have been studying the Priestess lineage for the past 2 years through the Urban Priestess 13 Moon Mystery School founded by Sianna Sherman and Ashley Turner. It has been years of engagement in a transformative journey through a beautiful, deeply woven tapestry of rich, esoteric, accessible practices of the Feminine Mysteries and modern empowerment technologies while truly getting into rhythm with nature and all of life. This is where my Moon Circles are inspired from. Monthly Moon Circles are an opportunity for women to gather to feel, heal, express and be held inside the circle of Sisterhood. There is pure Magic that happens when a group of women get together! If you're interested in Moon Circles visit here.
I host moon circles, yoga inspired workshops and retreats both local & international.
When I'm not on the yoga mat, I enjoy travelling, being in nature, appreciating nourishing foods and spending time with my beloved Derek and their 3 kitties.
“Everyone has the potential to live the life of their Dreams! When there is mindfulness around living a healthy lifestyle through food, yoga and healthy habits - anything is possible!”
Hello & Welcome to my Website!
I am so happy you're here and I hope that you find the tools you need to life a healthy, happy and more Radiant life! My name is Allie Rae and I am a passionate yogini and Holistic Health Coach. Ever since I can remember, I have always been dedicated to my health and wellbeing. In 2007 I began to practice Yoga and in 2013 I journeyed into my first yoga teacher training and began teaching right away at Leap Yoga in Folsom, CA. In 2015 I graduated from California State University, Sacramento with a BS in Kinesiology (the study of the movement of the human body - think lots of Anatomy & Physiology!) with an emphasis in Exercise Science. After having much appreciation for the movement and study of the human body, I decided I wanted to explore more about nutrition from a Holistic Approach, and that is when I found Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I am more recently a Certified Integrative Health Coach. I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard Universit
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing